28.6.13

Stick Together

One of the things I love most about Tyler's flight benefits with Delta is taking our children along our travels. Yes, they're too young to remember most of the trip. Yes, someone (or several someones) may throw up in the car. But ultimately I am going to remember these travels. I genuinely enjoy dragging our kiddos along with us for the ride. For our children (but Mack and Hank especially), seeing Mommy and Daddy excited about something makes them excited about it too. If I tell them that The Tower of London is THE COOLEST place in the word, they believe me! Flossie and Wally aren't really buying what we're selling at this point, but they've got some cool pictures out to the deal and it's keeping them out of Chuck E. Cheese. gross
I realize many people out there think we're crazy for taking our kids on 12 hour flights for fun. Many of these same people think I am crazy for taking my 4 children to Target. To these people i would just like to say whatever. Don't knock it till you try it. And if you do try it, let's hang out. I think we could be best friends.

7 comments:

  1. I forgot how much i love you.

    read this.

    Just remembered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad you've kept up blogging all these years. I really do think you have one of these BEST blogs out there.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too. I think I'd let it grow out again, but he decided to cut himself those bangs so...

      Delete
  3. Your blog is totes interesting. I will continue to read it if you continue to post - great work!
    - Karly's friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always knew I liked you. I'll try my best.

      Delete
  4. I'm always up for reading about your adventures! Or hearing them in person too. ;) I hope to some day drag my 4 kids to crazy places. I just have to get nathan out of school first, and have 2 more kids!

    ReplyDelete