2.5.05

Blog = Blah(g)

I'm not even going to attempt to address my reasons for not having blogged before now. I am, of course, very busy and absolutely consumed with anything and everything in life but myself. Posting would have simply been selfish. (anybody buy that?)
TYLER WAS ACCEPTED TO THE MONTEREY INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
In other News: I am (stuck) in Encinitas. Couldn't catch a flight out of here yesterday so I'm staying most likely until tomorrow morning. It's not so bad though because I get to be here for my mother's birthday. A spectacle I haven't witnessed since I was in high school.
Tyler's Graduation a couple weeks ago went swell! He made out with quite the hunk of change and a lap top to boot. Both sets of parents flew in for the event, Kassey came down on Thursday and Grandma Judy and Cal showed up for Friday's festivities. In lue of having yet gotten my act together enough to post pictures of the graduation, I am posting an old picture that I found on my parent's computer.


Here we are on the Boat at LegoLand. They guy wouldn't let us sit together on the same bench. Some sort of weight issue... but we still had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment