20.7.11

Not Exactly Note Worthy

Wallace has a really hard time walking around in the morning wearing his fleece footed PJ's (Yes, he finally learned to walk, but still insists on carrying a small with him from dawn to dusk). Lately, after breakfast, I just strip him down to his diaper and let him play semi-nude for a good hour. He loves being naked and slapping himself on his big 'ol round belly. His belly button looks JUST like a cinnamon roll.
Of course he wouldn't have to wear fleece footed PJ's at all if it would just warm up and stop raining. Blah.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Fern! I saw on Tyler's facebook that your expecting a girl? True? When are you do? Anyway, I just wanted to see how you're doing and to tell you that your little boys are such cuties! I looked a photos of you guys recently on T's facebook and you and your sisters have the cutest little families! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it dorky that I'm commenting again? Haha. Anyway-- I just wanted to answer your question about the camera: I don't have a fancy one, just a point and shoot from B's college days (Cannon Powershot). But I edit them in Picassa (free off the internet-- it's a Google photo viewer) and I try to use natural light and get different angles.

    Anyway, I can't wait to see some photos of little baby Florence! I'm sure you're still in the sleep deprived mode- especially with the three boys to take care of also! I probably should have just sent you an email, huh?
    love, ang
    PS: I totally thought about our dance parties when I was at that wedding!! :)

    ReplyDelete