13.1.11

New Year's Resolutions

Alright already! Everybody stop bugging me to post our resolutions onto our blog. Sheesh! (No really, actually no one asked me to do this.)
Wallace:
  1. Learn to walk.
  2. Learn to say some words.
  3. (Near the end of the year) Move to a toddler bed.
Henry:
  1. Learn to say "love" instead of "lob" (same with "live" instead of "lib").
  2. Get to the point where he ALWAYS goes to the bathroom - on the toilet- unprompted.
  3. Start Preschool!
Mack: 
  1. Really "get" what a calender is all about. IE: understand what order days of the week come in and months of the year.
  2. Learn to swim independently.
  3. Start Kindergarten!
Fern:
  1. No desserts for 2011.
  2. Attend the temple at least 12 times.
Tyler:
  1. (I don't know how he'd feel about me posting his resolutions on here, so I'll have to check with him 1st and maybe up date this later. Sorry.) I think he'll tell you if you ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment