- Oatmeal -straight up with nothin' in it!
- Zoom -cracked wheat cereal mixed with applesauce, a little brown sugar and a ton of cinnamon
- Scrambled Eggs -2 per boy with cheese if we've got it
- Waffles -with peanut butter
- Pancakes -with peanut butter
- Leftover Scones -with peanut butter
- English Muffins -the Multigrain kind from Costco also with peanut butter :)
But my point is we don't usually eat cereal for breakfast. I don't have anything against eating it, I just kinda forget about it mostly. BUT, right now we're staying at my folks and when we are here the boys LOVE to eat cereal! I noticed this morning as I was asking Henry what kind he wanted for breakfast, that we've made up our own cereal language. The list sounded like this, "Do you want Baseballs?…Chocolate?… Pillows?…" Baseballs are Kix. Chocolate is Cherrios. Pillows are Life, or Chex, whichever is available. I'm sure lots of other families do this sort of thing, but I just wanted to write it down (or type it out).
By the way, he chose the Baseballs, with no milk and "no fork".