20.11.13

Holy Cow

People, I just got back from India. It was crazy. Every cliche I've ever heard about the place is absolutely true. India is absolutely a land of contrasts.
I feel so lucky I was able to go on this amazing trip. I really hit the jack pot with Tyler. Do you know what he said to me the day I got back as I was telling him all about my adventures?? He said, "You should go on a crazy trip like this once every year." Seriously. All four kids came down with the flu while I was gone and instead of venting to me about how tough it was for him, or asking for some time for himself to go play basketball or something, he's sitting there on the floor in Flossie's room genuinely happy for me and probably subconsciously planning my next adventure. I never did anything great enough to deserve this wonderful man.
That is all for now.
I am tired. I went to bed last night at 8pm, woke up at 11:30pm when Tyler came to bed, and I've been up ever since. I tried to fold some laundry, but I got distracted. I ended up putting up some Christmas decorations and making waffles instead. I'm trying my best to make everyone happy I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment